My little (ordinary?) story

Discussieer hier over de Supportersvereniging, HKN, Legio Noviomagum, in en om De Goffert etc.
Deleouv
Contacteer:

My little (ordinary?) story

Bericht door Deleouv »

Dear NEC fans

Hi!
I recently posted several comments on the official Facebook page and some people asked me questions like "I see you're Italian! Why do you support NEC? How come?", so I decided to tell you my little story. This is by far the biggest NEC forum I found. (Not sure if this is the right section to post, sorry if I'm mistaken!)

My name's Nicola, I'm 20 and I live in a town near Garda Lake. My family is from Verona and I've always supported our legendary club, Hellas Verona. Tough times in our recent past but now we're back in Serie A!
When I was 14 I started to follow the other European leagues continuously. I started to adore British, Dutch and German football: many supporters, great atmosphere, exciting matches. We've nothing like that in Italy. Empty stadia, corruption, boring tactics based on total defense. I started to pick foreign teams even on FIFA or PES! :biggrin: One day I tried to use NEC. Awesome kit. Awesome colors! Loved the red&green shirt immediately. So I randomly made some researches on the Internet about NEC. Became a fan at once. Beautiful stadium, unreal supporters! Your huge and colorful banners are amazing. Never seen something like that before. Maybe the purest sentiments are really the ones that we cannot explain precisely.

So here am I, supporting NEC in Italy and watching every game on low-quality streaming sites. :biggrin: (I'd like to come to Nijmegen someday!)
If you want, I'd be pleased to partecipate in this forum, as it's very active and complete. Sadly I can't speak dutch!

Greetings @ you all! :)

:sjaal: :sjaal: :sjaal: :sjaal: :sjaal: :sjaal: :sjaal:

[I've spent at least 5 minutes in order to choose between "Voorbeeld" and "Bevestig". Then I opened Google Translate. :lol: Oh my. I'm so sorry if I can't speak dutch.]

CrazY
Contacteer:

Bericht door CrazY »

Welcome to this forum.

Lago di Garda, a great place to be during summer holiday. Been there (Lazise and Peschiera) for the past five or six years.

Verona is also a great city with the collosseum!

Have worn my NEC shirt a few times during my holidays. ;-)

Nice story about fifa and Pes.
Games can be a life changer ;-)

One tip, never play with the team named Vitesse. They are shit :-P

DJTEEF!
Contacteer:

Re: My little (ordinary?) story

Bericht door DJTEEF! »

Welcome on the forum of the most beautiful club of the Netherlands and beyond. Nice to hear that an Italian likes our club as much as we do. Sadly for you, most topics are in Dutch; however, if you post a comment or question in English I am quite sure that you will get a response.

Dear moderators: Maybe it is an idea to start a topic in which English is used as the main language? Deleouv, you might consider changing the name of this topic in 'The English NEC topic' or something alike.

Voorwaarts
Contacteer:

Bericht door Voorwaarts »

Hi Nicola,

Very nice to hear from you. Of cource you are welcome at the forum. The largest nec forum indeed.
You could always write in english. And a lot would write and answer.

Ciao,
eens een nec-er, altijd een nec-er

vak Oost
Contacteer:

Bericht door vak Oost »

you can always sing the NEC club song "weer trekken wij ten strijde" and post in on youtube :tu: welcome 2 the NEC forum
Alles komt goed !!

Deleouv
Contacteer:

Bericht door Deleouv »

CrazY schreef:Welcome to this forum.
Lago di Garda, a great place to be during summer holiday. Been there (Lazise and Peschiera) for the past five or six years.
Verona is also a great city with the collosseum!
Have worn my NEC shirt a few times during my holidays. ;-)
Nice story about fifa and Pes.
Games can be a life changer ;-)
One tip, never play with the team named Vitesse. They are shit :-P
Nice to hear that! I'm from Desenzano. Beautiful city. 10 minutes by car from Lazise.
Aaaand... of course I know that Vitesse are shit :finger:
DJTEEF! schreef:Welcome on the forum of the most beautiful club of the Netherlands and beyond. Nice to hear that an Italian likes our club as much as we do. Sadly for you, most topics are in Dutch; however, if you post a comment or question in English I am quite sure that you will get a response.
Dear moderators: Maybe it is an idea to start a topic in which English is used as the main language? Deleouv, you might consider changing the name of this topic in 'The English NEC topic' or something alike.
Yeah, I think I'll comment in English. I'd like to have my say about some players or matches!
Let's see what moderators think. :)
Voorwaarts schreef:Hi Nicola,
Very nice to hear from you. Of cource you are welcome at the forum. The largest nec forum indeed.
You could always write in english. And a lot would write and answer.
Ciao,
Thank you so much! Ciao! :biggrin:
vak Oost schreef:you can always sing the NEC club song "weer trekken wij ten strijde" and post in on youtube :tu: welcome 2 the NEC forum
Sure! I'll check it out. :sjaal:

LunaT1C
Contacteer:

Bericht door LunaT1C »

awesome nicola, keep posting and you will get answers in english i am sure of that.
its nice to know that even in a beautiful country as italy we have fans like you.
and if you ever come to nijmegen to watch a match i would say go for the home games against arnhem, will be hard to get a ticket but if you can its worth it.
:sjaal:

kingetje
Contacteer:

Bericht door kingetje »

Welcome to the forum. :tu:

Hennie-C
Contacteer:

Bericht door Hennie-C »

Deleouv schreef:Dear NEC fans

Hi!
I recently posted several comments on the official Facebook page and some people asked me questions like "I see you're Italian! Why do you support NEC? How come?", so I decided to tell you my little story. This is by far the biggest NEC forum I found. (Not sure if this is the right section to post, sorry if I'm mistaken!)

My name's Nicola, I'm 20 and I live in a town near Garda Lake. My family is from Verona and I've always supported our legendary club, Hellas Verona. Tough times in our recent past but now we're back in Serie A!
When I was 14 I started to follow the other European leagues continuously. I started to adore British, Dutch and German football: many supporters, great atmosphere, exciting matches. We've nothing like that in Italy. Empty stadia, corruption, boring tactics based on total defense. I started to pick foreign teams even on FIFA or PES! :biggrin: One day I tried to use NEC. Awesome kit. Awesome colors! Loved the red&green shirt immediately. So I randomly made some researches on the Internet about NEC. Became a fan at once. Beautiful stadium, unreal supporters! Your huge and colorful banners are amazing. Never seen something like that before. Maybe the purest sentiments are really the ones that we cannot explain precisely.

So here am I, supporting NEC in Italy and watching every game on low-quality streaming sites. :biggrin: (I'd like to come to Nijmegen someday!)
If you want, I'd be pleased to partecipate in this forum, as it's very active and complete. Sadly I can't speak dutch!

Greetings @ you all! :)

[I've spent at least 5 minutes in order to choose between "Voorbeeld" and "Bevestig". Then I opened Google Translate. :lol: Oh my. I'm so sorry if I can't speak dutch.]
Very nice to read that people from a foreign country loves our collers like we do!! Welcome to the forum and i would like to welcome you in our beautiful stadium De Goffert once! :sjaal:
Supporting eNieSee is everything!

Pol
Contacteer:

Bericht door Pol »

LunaT1C schreef:awesome nicola, keep posting and you will get answers in english i am sure of that.
its nice to know that even in a beautiful country as italy we have fans like you.
and if you ever come to nijmegen to watch a match i would say go for the home games against arnhem, will be hard to get a ticket but if you can its worth it.
Hard to get a ticket? Our matches hardly ever sell out. Yet we are chasing a stadium expansion. For that though we depend on city council to subsidize the purchase of the stadium we sold to them a few years back.

Tiel
Contacteer:

Bericht door Tiel »

Pol schreef:
LunaT1C schreef:awesome nicola, keep posting and you will get answers in english i am sure of that.
Hard to get a ticket? Our matches hardly ever sell out. Yet we are chasing a stadium expansion. For that though we depend on city council to subsidize the purchase of the stadium we sold to them a few years back.
Don't blame him he supports Roda JC.
Nuilen: Je kunt het leren, waar je mee omgaat raak je mee besmet.

toetje1977
Contacteer:

Bericht door toetje1977 »

Hello,

brilliant story! :sjaal:

I've been to Lago di Garda this summer, to Manerba and Peschiera. Absolutely fantastic!

If you ask your questions in English, i'm sure you will get a response.

Arjan van Hout
Contacteer:

Bericht door Arjan van Hout »

Pol schreef:
Best zielig dit

illestyl
Contacteer:

Bericht door illestyl »

Hi Nicola, welcome! Fratelli d'italia!

Interesting story :wink:

Just write in English I'd say! You'll get plenty of response, don't worry about that.

Legendario
Contacteer:

Bericht door Legendario »

Pol schreef:
Mschriaans dit bericht...
Maar dat mag je hier niet zeggen.

Mark Ariaans
Beheerder
Contacteer:

Bericht door Mark Ariaans »

Wow, Curva hasn't responded here yet? :biggrin:

Welcome Nicola, it's always awesome to hear from foreign fans supporting our team! As others have stated, please just post in English and I'm sure some people will respond. I like the idea of an English-only topic, so we'll discuss it and see whether we'll rename this particular topic for that purpose (if you're okay with that) or open a separate section on the front page. We do occasionally get other non-Dutch speaking visitors (usually because they follow a player that joined our team), but I imagine there may still be others out there who would like to contribute but got scared off by the language barrier.

Curva
Contacteer:

Bericht door Curva »

Mark Ariaans schreef:Wow, Curva hasn't responded here yet? :biggrin:

Welcome Nicola, it's always awesome to hear from foreign fans supporting our team! As others have stated, please just post in English and I'm sure some people will respond. I like the idea of an English-only topic, so we'll discuss it and see whether we'll rename this particular topic for that purpose (if you're okay with that) or open a separate section on the front page. We do occasionally get other non-Dutch speaking visitors (usually because they follow a player that joined our team), but I imagine there may still be others out there who would like to contribute but got scared off by the language barrier.
Hellas en Napoli is als wij en de boktorren maar goed, deze zien we maar door de vingers :wink:
Saluti da Nijmegen e forza Napoli!

Curva
Contacteer:

Bericht door Curva »

Sto solo scherzando!
Welcome on our forum.

TheRealTricolores
Contacteer:

Bericht door TheRealTricolores »

Welcome to this forum! :sjaal:
donderdag 29 mei 2003

Zondag 18 mei 2008

Zondag 23 mei 2021

LunaT1C
Contacteer:

Bericht door LunaT1C »

pol is such a dickhead..............loooooooool

LT
Contacteer:

Bericht door LT »

Bomba bomba Luca Toni!

Voorwaarts
Contacteer:

Bericht door Voorwaarts »

LT schreef:Bomba bomba Luca Toni!
Oh is that what the LT stands for.
eens een nec-er, altijd een nec-er

Deleouv
Contacteer:

Bericht door Deleouv »

Thanks you all for the warm welcome! :sjaal: I'll try to post in English in some topics. On the other side this could be the "foreigners-welcome-topic". :tu:
Curva schreef:Saluti da Nijmegen e forza Napoli!
Never thought I'd find a Napoli fan round here! :biggrin: Are you Italian and now you live there? A friend of mine recently moved to Nijmegen. I also have some friends in Napoli. Cool people! Ciao, grazie del benvenuto e forza NEC! :sjaal:
LT schreef:Bomba bomba Luca Toni!
Luca Toni is beyond amazing! Not sure if this year he will score as much as the previous two years but... he's a legend! Serie A top goalscorer, 37 years old :hail:

LT
Contacteer:

Bericht door LT »

Probably not, his stats were amazing the past two years for someone his age. But, since I met him in Verona two years ago, he did quite well.

Probably I own the only Hellas-jersey in Nijmegen by the way :wink:

Deleouv
Contacteer:

Bericht door Deleouv »

LT schreef:Probably not, his stats were amazing the past two years for someone his age. But, since I met him in Verona two years ago, he did quite well.

Probably I own the only Hellas-jersey in Nijmegen by the way :wink:
Wow! Really? You're so lucky. :biggrin: We love him here.

Well, I think I'll own the only NEC-jersey in Northern Italy :biggrin: I'm planning to buy one. :tu:

Plaats reactie